z35W7z4v9z8w

Valentines Day 2016 Quotes | Best Valentine Day Quotes of 2016

Wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day! Are you looking for some of Quotes to make your Facebook & Whatsapp status? Than you're at the right place. We've brought this amazing quotes only for you check them out.

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Charles M. Schulz

How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.
Victor Hugo

If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
Maya Angelou

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.
Thomas Merton

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.
Rumi

They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.
Bil Keane

We are most alive when we're in love.
John Updike

The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.
Blaise Pascal

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland

Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.
Lord Byron

This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.
Rumi

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
A. A. Milne

Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
Nicholas Sparks

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
Emma Goldman

Tags : valentine day quotes, valentines day 2016 quotes, quotes, romantic quotes, fb, facebook, hike, whatsapp, status

No comments:

Post a Comment